Anian Natural Conditioner

By Saturday, November 22, 2014


I received this a few weeks ago with my Tresemme Hair Treatment and began using it as a co-wash product...yes, I wanted to give this technique another change and this seemed to be the perfect product for it. I initially did some research and found out that there are many people using this as a co-wash so I imagined that I will have the same good results as they had. Well, I didn't. I don't know if it's my hair, the product or the way I apply it, but the next day my hair looked like...well you can imagine. I didn't want to quit using it after only one shot, so I continued applying it using the CWC method (condition-wash-condition). So I apply this as I would normally condition my hair, then I wash it out with water, wash with shampoo and then condition again. This is the only method that has been able to moisturize my hair enough although I can't do it too often because then it will weight my hair down so I only use this method once a week. I know that this is normally just a conditioner, but I like to benefit from it in this way and since my curly hair is so 'depressed' lately, I had to try anything. Nonetheless this is a great product for moisturizing dry hair and for co-wash and it's also super cheap!

Have you tried it?


Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment