Monday Make-up | Red Lips

By Wednesday, August 27, 2014 , , , ,

Now this is my kind of an everyday makeup! I've been wearing this for the past few weeks, changing the eyeshadows from matte to shimmery from now and then. This is the makeup I wore yesterday actually, when I was in a hurry to go to work&everything. The colors I love for an everyday makeup look are, of course, the nude ones, with a hint or black on the crease or dark brown to accentuate my eyes. My go to makeup look has received some compliments lately, especially since I haven't put real make-up on my eyes for months, haha!

Here's how I do this make-up:

1. I don't use foundation. I applied Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 10 to conceal my under eye circles, followed by e.l.f HD Powder in Yellow. For the bronzer I used e.l.f Matte Bronzer, followed by L'Oreal Blush in  True Rose.
2. I primed my eyes with e.l.f eyeshadow primer, applied a puff of powder and then applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rose Gold.
3. Eyeshadow is from Sleek Storm Palette (in the crease) and Eye of Horus 'Isis Sun Goddess' palette. I applied the eyeliner (Essence Ink Waterproof Eyeliner) and the mascara (Max Factor 24h Bold Volume).
4. For the eyebrows I used the darkest brown from the e.l.f. Brownstone mini palette.
5. Last but not least, Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude on my waterline.

What do you think? How was your make-up today?



Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment