July beauty favourites

By Monday, August 04, 2014 , ,

Hey girls,
Today I present you my July beauty favourites! I absolutely love these kind of posts when I see them on other blogs, so I think I'm gonna stick to it too. July was a crazy month and although many products have entered into my routine, these are my favourites.

Denman Natural Bristle Brush, Medium size
Deciding to buy a hair brush was quite a challenge, since I never used one. I'm not gonna say too many things right now because I want to do a separate post soon. It deserves one.

Sleek Storm Palette
I've used this palette almost every day for the past few weeks. The colors are pigmented, the texture is silky and they are easy to blend. A big plus goes to the fact that it has everyday wear colors and also some for the night.

L'Oreal blush in 115, True Rose
No offense, but I am not a really big fan of their products. They never suit my needs, but I really couldn't go wrong with a blush. And I didn't! This blush has a silky texture and a good pigmentation, so using it everyday is a pleasure. The shade is a pinky one, with slightly shimmer in it.

VIP night from Oriflame
One of my favourite perfumes of all time. I got it last year, on a bloggers meeting and instantly fell in love with it's scent. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it really does make me feel like a VIP, haha! Give it a try if you have a chance, you might like it.

Yves Rocher Jardins du Monde with Lotus Flower 
It's not a surprise that I am in love with their shower gels, since they are so incredible yummy! I picked this one because (of couse) the pink color and um, it smells delicious. Definitely I'm gonna stick to buying their shower gels from now on.

Dove Original deodorant
I don't know how I began to try their deodorants, but from the first use I became addicted and never bought another one. It has a nice perfume and it stays on your skin for hours, without smelling bad.

That's all for today! I'd like to hear a word about your favourites!



Write me an e-mail!
blogulcudetoate@yahoo.ro

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment