Currently my haircare routine

By Saturday, June 20, 2015 ,

I'm not big on haircare related posts because the products I use always change, especially the shampoo and the conditioner. I do have, however, some products I love using and my haircare routine is based, mainly, on hydrating the hair.

Because my hair's been through a lot in the past few years, I've learned how to take care of it without spending a lot of money on an arsenal of expensive products that, probably, don't work on anyone. So for my shampoo I went for the Syoss Oleo Intense one which is kinda good for a drugstore shampoo, especially if we consider the price and the quantity.

When I bought the shampoo, I also got the Shine-Sealing Conditioner. I use to apply a generous amount of this on my hair, from the roots to the ends and leave it to do it's magic for a few minutes. I must say, I am not afraid to use this conditioner on my roots because it doesn't make my hair greasy and it's excellent at detangling.

For my after wash party, I always, always go, without exception, for my Kerastase Nectar Thermique Polishing Nourishing Milk. I love this stuff, it makes my hair shine like crazy, it protects it from heat and my hair it overall amazing when I use it. It's one of the products that it's worth the price, trust me.

I also recently bought this curling cream from Balea, but I've only used it 2-3 times so far so I don't know if I like it already or not. I did notice however that my hair got curlier these days, but still, I don't know if it's the product or the fact that I cut my hair shorter a week ago.

Between the washes I go for the Batiste Dry Shampoo, but for the past few weeks I barely used it (may be the shampoo?). I like the Original one more, but the Blush version is ok too. Once a week I use a coconut oil mask, mixed with a few drops of Vitamin A oil. I let that sit on my hair for a few hours or an entire night, depending on how much time I have for that.
This is my hair today. I'm so happy that I finally managed to bring back it's shine! It's been a journey to get here, but I won't stop trying out new products. I will definitely try new shampoos and conditioners, but I won't change my Kerastase Nectar Thermique Milk or my Batiste Dry Shampoo.

Have you used any of these products? Let me know what you think!

Find me on
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest  || Tumblr || Instagram || Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Leave me your comment